We love the NFL from the 1970's - 1989. The game was defined by crushing hits, great running backs, and quarterbacks who were allowed to be hit...and could take it. If you haven't watched a game from this era, do yourself the favor and click on one of these links.
Links below to some of our favorites.
- Los Angeles Rams @ Minnesota Vikings 1970 Week 6
- Philadelphia Eagles @ Detroit Lions 1977 Week 3
- Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears 1978 Week 4 Monday Night Football
- Miami Dolphins @ Houston Oilers 1978 Week 12 (A 4 touchdown rookie running back Earl Campbell)
- Buffalo Bills @ Minnesota Vikings 1979 Week 15 (Jim Marshall's Last Home Game)
- Philadelphia Eagles @ San Diego Chargers Week 13 1980
- NFC Divisional Round: Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles 1980
- NFC Championship: Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles 1980
- AFC Wildcard: Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets 1981
- AFC Divisional Round: San Diego Chargers @ Miami Dolphins ("Epic in Miami")
- AFC Championship: San Diego Chargers @ Cincinnati Bengals ("Freezer Bowl")
- Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings 1982 Week 9
- AFC Championship: Denver Broncos @ Cleveland Browns ("The Drive")